GOLD VALVE FORK KITS for BPF FORKS
Fork Kit technology for Showa's BPF Forks
Race Tech Gold Valve Kits for Showa BPF forks found on the 2009-2011 Kawasaki ZX-6R and 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (FMGV 3701C), Kawasaki ZX10R 2011, 2009-2011 Suzuki GSX-R1000, and Harley-Davidson XR1200X (FMGV S3901C).
The stock BPF design has oversize, yet very restrictive, pistons that are required to flow more than 10 times the fluid of a standard cartridge. This creates harshness and contributes to chatter during braking.
Gold Valve Kits for the BPF Forks address 3 major problems:
- First, the Gold Valve improves the flow characteristics dramatically.
- Second, the travel is increased. This improves bump absorption particularly under heavy braking. It also increases front end Trail thereby improving stability and grip.
- Third, the stock bottom-out mechanism is short and abrupt. Gold Valve Kits make the bottoming process more gradual, further decreasing braking chatter and improving traction.
Gold Valve Kits provide custom valving settings for the individual and improves handling, control, and ride dramatically. Kits include valves, shims, charts, top-out and bottom-out systems along with detailed instructions.
In addition, Race Tech has developed two unique tools that are a must-have for the Showa BPF fork. The TFCW 4549 is a special Fork Cap Wrench and TFCH 06 is a special Cartridge tool for servicing.
- FMGV S3701C - $299.99 Compression and Rebound Kit - add to cart
- FMGV S3901C - $299.99 Compression and Rebound Kit - add to cart
- TFCW 4549 - $54.99 Fork Cap Wrench - add to cart
- TFCH 06 - $49.99 Cartridge Holding Tool - add to cart
Race Tech products and tools are also available by calling (951) 279-6655.
►Click Here for Product Search